Welcome to Founding Fathers Bar & Grill
For years, the founding fathers of Founding Fathers (see what we did there) were very frustrated. As avid sports fans, they craved a neighborhood bar where they could enjoy a game and not worry about rowdy rivals or fellow fans. They desired a place to catch a match while enjoying tasty food and a thoughtful mix of grown up beverages. Dreams of a spot to watch sports with a hundred people and actually follow the action no matter where they were sitting danced in their heads. But try as they might, they were never able to discover a place that checked all the boxes. Thus, they decided to take matters into their own hands and Founding Fathers Sports Bar & Grill was born in December of 2014.
Founding Fathers is proud to offer:
- 13 TVs throughout the bar so you can watch up to 8 different feeds simultaneously without someone blocking your view.
- A rad a/v control unit that allows us to seamlessly change the channel so you can enjoy your game exactly when you want to watch it
- NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL packages that allow us to show Philly teams and any out-of-market game
- All kinds of sports action, including soccer, golf, lacrosse, American Ninja Warrior, MMA, and rodeo, just to name a few
- A mix of 20 tap beers, with an angle toward the local
- Assorted bottles, just in case 20 taps wasn’t enough
- Growlers and six packs, so you can bring the party home
- A full bar including a collection of housemade cocktails
- A wine list. At a sports bar. They said it couldn’t be done
- Happy Hour specials during the week, with $4 select drafts, $5 house wine and select cocktails, and $5 bar snacks
- Bar food kicked up a notch from a chef that’s been in the Philadelphia restaurant scene for two decades
- Special events like Philly Beer Week, tasting dinners, and sports-related promotions
- Private event hosting, from office parties to draft parties to New Year’s Eve
- A championship from a Philadelphia sports team this year. Possibly.